Carmelo LaMotta, chef at LaMotta's Italian Restaurant & Pizzeria in Fort Myers
Jan. 14, 2013
Historical Society seeks to bring Key Marco Cat back from Smithsonian Institution
YMCA raises another $210,000 for youth development center
DR OZ: Five health upgrades for busy people
- See all Top Stories
- Rose Marina's $15 million modernization set to start
- Marco Island City Council questions need for new 16K-square-foot community center
- Business Digest: Marco home sells for $7.5 million
- DR OZ: Five health upgrades for busy people
- Historical Society seeks to bring Key Marco Cat back from Smithsonian Institution
Email this article
Carmelo LaMotta, chef at LaMotta’s Italian Restaurant & Pizzeria in Fort Myers
Take a peek inside of chef Carmelo LaMotta's fridge. It's his test kitchen, where family members gather to sample and vote on new creations for the family restaurant, LaMotta's Italian Restaurant.
A link to this page will be included in your message.