Carmelo LaMotta, chef at LaMotta's Italian Restaurant & Pizzeria in Fort Myers
Jan. 14, 2013
Sand accumulating near waterway becomes hazard to marine traffic
New chief reorganizes police force
Festive holiday happenings begin this week
Lely falls to Naples despite Zach Gober's sharpshooting
- See all Top Stories
- Electric transformer explodes, knocks out traffic lights
- Letter from Larry Honig: City has debt plan
- Sand accumulating near waterway becomes hazard to marine traffic
- Lely falls to Naples despite Zach Gober's sharpshooting
- Guest commentary by Bill Harris: Rebuttal to city manager's 'lowest taxes' column
Email this article
Carmelo LaMotta, chef at LaMotta’s Italian Restaurant & Pizzeria in Fort Myers
Take a peek inside of chef Carmelo LaMotta's fridge. It's his test kitchen, where family members gather to sample and vote on new creations for the family restaurant, LaMotta's Italian Restaurant.
A link to this page will be included in your message.