Medical mystery brings little boy's seizures in the night, depletes Cape Coral family's resources
Apr. 6, 2013
Volunteers work to eradicate pepper plants, save mangroves
Collier Salvation Army food pantry nearly empty; food needed
Wine talk: Patz & Hall has a chardonnay to dine for
White coat notes: Will that shiny new smartphone give me brain cancer?
- See all Top Stories
- Marco Island Property Owners endorse Batte, Brown for council
- Real estate: Single-floor Marco mansion redefines posh
- White coat notes: Will that shiny new smartphone give me brain cancer?
- Marco resort values 32-year-old Kathy Spalding paintings
- Gallery: Mid-2015 completion seen for Smokehouse Bridge repair
Email this article
Medical mystery brings little boy’s seizures in the night, depletes Cape Coral family’s resources
In Cape Coral, under one worn roof lives a family some call superheroes.Special page: Learn more about the Lawrey family's plight through video, see Gavin’s own photography, and see family pictures,
A link to this page will be included in your message.