Medical mystery brings little boy's seizures in the night, depletes Cape Coral family's resources
Apr. 6, 2013
- Gluten-free, allergy-friendly restaurants in Southwest Florida
- NIGHT LIFE: Where to find live music, on- and off-island
- Pure as the driven snow: Michigan couple's vacation condo is decorated in a blizzard of white
- Moore Haven teen loses part of arm in alligator attack
- Power struggle: Woman, city at odds for living 'off the grid'
Medical mystery brings little boy’s seizures in the night, depletes Cape Coral family’s resources
In Cape Coral, under one worn roof lives a family some call superheroes.Special page: Learn more about the Lawrey family's plight through video, see Gavin’s own photography, and see family pictures,
A link to this page will be included in your message.