Prosecutors can say 'profiled' at Zimmerman trial
Jun. 21, 2013
Volunteers work to eradicate pepper plants, save mangroves
Collier Salvation Army food pantry nearly empty; food needed
Wine talk: Patz & Hall has a chardonnay to dine for
White coat notes: Will that shiny new smartphone give me brain cancer?
- See all Top Stories
- Marco Island Property Owners endorse Batte, Brown for council
- Real estate: Single-floor Marco mansion redefines posh
- White coat notes: Will that shiny new smartphone give me brain cancer?
- Marco resort values 32-year-old Kathy Spalding paintings
- Gallery: Mid-2015 completion seen for Smokehouse Bridge repair
Email this article
Prosecutors can say ‘profiled’ at Zimmerman trial
Prosecutors in Florida can argue in opening statements that George Zimmerman profiled Trayvon Martin based on factors such as age or clothing before he shot the unarmed black teenager, but they
A link to this page will be included in your message.