Guidelines: You share in the marcoislandflorida.com community, so please keep your comments smart and civil. Don't attack other readers personally, and keep your language decent. If a comment violates these standards or our terms of service, click the "X" in the upper right corner of the comment box to report spam or abuse.
We're using Facebook Comments on articles to create a more civil environment for conversation. To find out more, please visit the FAQ.
2014 year in review, part 1 - Oh, what a year!
Eagle sanctuary officials worry about effects of fireworks on birds
Cuba native, now Marco city councilman, recalls torture at hands of Castro
- See all Top Stories
- Police investigate deadly 3-wheel motorcycle crash on North Collier Boulevard
- 2014 year in review, part 1 - Oh, what a year!
- Cuba native, now Marco city councilman, recalls torture at hands of Castro
- Police blotter: Marco police shut down illegal massage parlor on island
- Survey of deteriorating Collier Creek gets underway