ERROR: Macro ody_tablet_splash_wrap is missing!

Man's home burns to ground from Christmas decorations

A man in Coon Rapids, Minn., learned his lesson about the inherent dangers of Christmas decorations after he lost his home and almost his life from a fire that started with garland.

http://www.marcoislandflorida.com/VideoNetwork/2014063889001/Man-s-home-burns-to-ground-from-Christmas-decorations http://www.marcoislandflorida.com/VideoNetwork/2014063889001/Man-s-home-burns-to-ground-from-Christmas-decorations http://bc_gvpc.edgesuite.net/img/963482463001/201212/2221/963482463001_2013991972001_961896998-171-1354744618387.jpg Man's home burns to ground from Christmas decorations A man in Coon Rapids, Minn., learned his lesson about the inherent dangers of Christmas decorations after he lost his home and almost his life from a fire that started with garland. 1 KAREminnesotafire safetyCoon RapidslifestylechristmasOffbeat/Water CoolerholidaysChristmas DecorationsvpcNational News 05:58
See all Video

Next Up

More Videos

Search
Clear Results

of results

Recent Videos

1-8 of 30 results

Sports » Sports carousel

1-8 of 15 results