ERROR: Macro ody_tablet_splash_wrap is missing!

Carbon monoxide poisoning strikes hotel guests

The South Trail Fire Department responded to the scene of a carbon monoxide call at Crestwood Suites Extended Lodging on Monday 2/25/2013. (Video by Andrew West/news-press.com)

http://www.marcoislandflorida.com/VideoNetwork/2188945807001/Carbon-monoxide-poisoning-strikes-hotel-guests http://www.marcoislandflorida.com/VideoNetwork/2188945807001/Carbon-monoxide-poisoning-strikes-hotel-guests http://bcdownload.gannett.edgesuite.net/fortmyers/37906159001/37906159001_2188995522001_th-512bc5e4e4b078798ff59359-1592194027001.jpg Carbon monoxide poisoning strikes hotel guests The South Trail Fire Department responded to the scene of a carbon monoxide call at Crestwood Suites Extended Lodging on Monday 2/25/2013. (Video by Andrew West/news-press.com) 65 FMNPNewssouth Fort Myers 01:32
See all Video

Next Up

More Videos

Search
Clear Results

of results

Sports » Sports carousel

1-8 of 15 results