ERROR: Macro ody_tablet_splash_wrap is missing!

New esophagus for toddler who swallowed battery

When an Arizona toddler swallowed a button battery it burned two major holes in his esophagus. 35 surgeries and a new esophagus made from a foot of his bowels, he is home recuperating.

http://www.marcoislandflorida.com/VideoNetwork/2099222047001/New-esophagus-for-toddler-who-swallowed-battery http://www.marcoislandflorida.com/VideoNetwork/2099222047001/New-esophagus-for-toddler-who-swallowed-battery http://bc_gvpc.edgesuite.net/img/963482463001/201301/2553/963482463001_2099103132001_961896998-154-1358389536773.jpg New esophagus for toddler who swallowed battery When an Arizona toddler swallowed a button battery it burned two major holes in his esophagus. 35 surgeries and a new esophagus made from a foot of his bowels, he is home recuperating. 8 esophagusbatteryhealth/medicalvpcKPNXphoenix 02:02
See all Video

Next Up

More Videos

Search
Clear Results

of results

Recent Videos

1-8 of 30 results

Sports » Sports carousel

1-8 of 15 results